Tuesday, June 15, 2010

For your viewing pleasure...

...we look back in time.

While going through my camera today, I came across hundreds of photos from my initial house hunt. Houses ranged from big to small, old to new(er), blue to yellow...

So I put together a collage depicting several of the homes. What I did not expect was what a powerful image it would become - a constant and lasting reminder that I have made the right decision and that I am extremely fortunate to have such a great house in such a great neighborhood.



It's funny how reminding yourself of where you've been can often make you so overwhelmingly appreciative of where you are.

3 comments:

  1. and i bet none of those other houses had a bobby kennedy room...

    ReplyDelete
  2. you are indeed lucky and i am so happy for you! xoxo!

    ReplyDelete