Monday, December 12, 2011

Holiday Punk'd

Imagine my surprise when I return home after a 2-day business trip to THIS. A catastrophe beyond words - the trashiest Christmas this home has ever seen.



Apparently, the Michaels thought it would be funny to 'decorate' for Christmas while I was away. Tired from the flight, and starving for dinner, I did not find it as funny. I spent my first hour home taking down the blue tinsel trees, blow up snowmen, and cheetah-printed stockings. The white tinsel wreath and mismatched lights also had to go - did I act too hastily?

A much *classier* Christmas ranch to follow this week, stay tuned!

2 comments:

  1. i was on michael's side until i read "cheetah-printed stockings." no no no!

    can't wait to see the classier christmas display you create :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. No, no, nooooo is right, Meghan! It was a TIGER-printed stocking!

    ReplyDelete