Monday, May 10, 2010

Craigslist deal of the century / panicked

With my closing scheduled for tomorrow, I have legitimately started panicking. Everyone said it would happen, but I refused to listen to them. "Within 24 hours of closing, you will start second-guessing every financial decision you've ever made, every vacation you've ever taken, every gift you've ever given, everything!"

Well how's that for uplifting?

Unfortunately for me (all drama aside), there is validity to such fear. Sooo, what do I do with this added pressure and stress? I focus my energy elsewhere and comb the internet for good deals, completely avoiding all possible thoughts of home-ownership, foreclosure, and hedge-trimming.

Luckily, I stumbled across the DEAL OF THE CENTURY in my procrastination and denial. I found the most amazing furniture set on the planet - original matching lounge chairs AND matching sofa (super rare), direct from Denmark, dated 1959. Leather webbing recently redone, new tweed upholstery - it's all just perfect. And all three pieces for $175.

Check out these photos of one of the chairs in my apartment - I can't wait to see all three pieces in the new house. I assure you this ranch was built to house this furniture.





22 hours!

1 comment: